Activities and Objectives
GBDRF Provides these roles for actualizing activities and objectives in Departments that are professional executive section under oversight of the GBDRF Board. The Department carries out its outsourced professional programs with the supervisory staff method in some related projects and campaigns:
- Education Department presents required educational goals in the forms of peer teaching-learning, coaching-facilitating and training as well as accreditation, certification, licensing, and confirmation;
- Think tank Department supports the biocultural diversity rights for fostering capacities through researching, consulting, advocacy, policy-making, mobilization for improving observation of biocultural diversity rights and actualization of harmony with nature paradigm shift;
- Alliance Department offers an Alliance Cooperative Network and criteria about harmony with nature for actualizing outsourcing operational activities regarding global biocultural diversity rights issues;
- Communication and Public Relations Department holds seminars, symposiums, conferences, social programs, retreats, courses, tournaments, tours, gatherings, festivals and workshops, publication of journals, books, newspapers, production of TV programs, videos, movies, graphic designs, performances, all types of theatres and other artworks, production of every related product, establishing websites, weblogs, forums, virtual social media and networks, e-learning platforms and virtual classrooms.
- Legal support presents consultation and protection for the GBDRF members, Registry, right protections and access to justice for registered issues of global biocultural diversity rights.
- Fund Department Increases attraction of financial facilities to support approved proposals and issues related to biocultural diversity rights.